1. Students should wear College Uniform.
2. Students should reach on time in the classroom.
3. Students will be caring their ID cards.
4. Students can go to the canteen only during break time.
5. After entering college, students must go straight to classes. If they do not have a class, they should go to library, seminar room or unoccupied classrooms. Sitting anywhere else is strictly prohibited.
6. Students not wearing apron will not be allowed to enter the laboratory.
7. Any kind of Make up or Jewellery is not allowed in the practical classes.
8. Any entertainment/music gadget, mobile phones, etc. is not allowed in classroom, lab, library, or seminar room.
9. Students who are unable to attend classes for any reason must take prior permission. In case of illness or accident information should be sent to the head of the department through written application with proper document like medical certificate etc.
10. Regardless of the reason, leave cannot be granted for more than 25% of the total teaching days in the session. Those who have been absent or on leave for more than 25% of the teaching session would be non-collegiate.
11. Students should behave and perform appropriately, attend classes regularly and exhibit good academic performance.
12. Any serious violation of the examination rules or misconduct by students or improper behaviour by students in the examination hall, and attempts to use influence to get undue benefits would lead to penalty or cancellation of examination as decided by the Examination committee or Controller of examination.